Labels

Friday, October 25, 2013

A Fall Update


I'd like to share a couple of my recent paintings with you all. These portraits are of two retiring CPAs from the Bates Carter firm in Gainesville: Mr. John Nix and Mr. Duane Schlereth.  Again, it was an honor to paint these two successful Gainesville businessmen!

Mr. Nix, 16x20, oil



Mr. Schlereth, 16x20, oil














 






































In other life news, I am nearing the end of my first semester of nursing school at MCG (now called Georgia Regents University after merging with Augusta State).  It has been challenging but also really exciting.  I am also finishing up two huge murals; stay tuned for a detailed story of both of those projects! Here is a little preview of each one (still unfinished!)
 
 
 
Baby Jack continues to be the reason for everything and the biggest joy in my life; he just turned two and is doing wonderfully.  I can't even put into words what he means to me...but I will share a few pictures.












Happy Fall y'all!

XO-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment