Labels

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fresh off the canvas...

Here's an update on a few new paintings from the last several months.  The portrait below was of my friend Kasey's darling little girl Callie.  I loved painting this piece, as Callie was such a lovely subject.  I also really loved capturing the fall forrest at sunset in the background. 
"Callie" 18x24, oil on canvas
 
The other recent painting I've done is "City Sentinel", 36x36 inches, acrylic and oil on canvas. 
 
 
This painting was in the Quinlan Gala Show, and for the second year in a row I had a piece featured in the brochure! I was also able to attend the big show for the first time ever.  It was such a fun night, and my painting sold!
 
 
 
 
This past fall, I also finished two other huge murals (not including the huge mountain scene in the gym!)  I actually have yet to take the official photos of those murals, so stay tuned for those images and a big post on those projects.  As far as current paintings go, I'm working on a new series which I hope will turn into my first solo show, a new website, and more! Thanks for stopping by :)
For any painting inquiries, shoot me an email to bhenson25@gmail.com.
 
XO-
Beth
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment