Labels

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Photographer for Hire!

This year at Jack’s birthday party, as I ran around playing hostess, wiping snot off noses, band-aiding boo-boos, and also trying to be the ‘photographer’ aka "Mamarazzi"  running around with an 8 pound DSLR swinging around my neck like a weapon, I kept thinking how nice it would be to have an affordable person there for just an hour or two, so I could relax.  Someone who could read my mind and know the important photos that needed to be taken, and who would also take care of all the downloading and editing.

Recently I’ve started to get some requests to do some photography work for some families, small businesses and nonprofit organizations in the community, so now I’m embarking on a new creative adventure/ ‘side gig’ and would like to let everyone know that I’m available for photography work.  I’ve been taking pictures pretty obsessively since I was a kid, and most of my friends and family would probably agree with this (no, I will never apologize for forcing you all-together-now for group photos!!!).  I’ve since graduated from cardboard box cameras to a Canon 60D with several lenses (my favorite for portraits is the 50 mm 1.4).  I don’t profess to be a professional photographer but I am a trained visual artist with an eye for composition and lighting.  I’m pretty much self-taught but I know how to take a photo. My mission is to make this a simple and easy process, and offer affordable rates with a quick turnaround time.  I can be in and out like a bandit, and can be available for any events you might imagine, such as birthday parties, family shoots, cocktail parties, brunches, baby showers, weddings, you name it.


This is a small sampling of some of my favorite photos I have taken over the last few years, for friends, family, clients, and myself.   Please see my website's photography page for more details and pricing! 























Thanks for stopping by, and y'all have a Happy Halloween!!! 

XO-Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment