Labels

Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter/Christmas Updates


I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did, and I've been able to paint a bunch! I wanted to share a couple of my most recent works---commissions from Christmas.  The first is a memorial portrait, Ryan, and is acrylic on 22x30 inch canvas.  My friend Kimi commissioned me to paint this for her boyfriend, Ryan's cousin.  It was an honor to create this piece for the family.


  
The other Christmas commission I finished was a double pup portrait, as a surprise gift from husband to wife (Crista and Devin White). This piece is also acrylic on canvas, and is 24x30 inches. 



The other piece I want to share is something I did (a surprise:) for my friend Josie, whose baby boy Asher is battling retinoblastoma. Please keep Asher and the Rock family in your prayers! Love you Josie! 



These new works and others coming soon can be seen on my website (www.bethhenson.com).
Outside of art news, we also had a wonderful Christmas with family in Kennesaw! It has been a much-needed break before my last semester of nursing school. 






Jack's first Christmas play! 👆













Wishing everyone a happy and fulfilling 2015! 
XOXO-
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment